Sunday, August 31, 2008

Name Change

Yes, I changed my name to Frederick VonHosenhiven.

Just kidding.

Inside joke.

Anyway, as you probably noticed, I changed my blog name from "Panda Sensei" to "Cartoonimation." I know it's a dorky name. Sorry.

So, I watched X-Men uno and dos (that's one and two) on FX last night. Reason I remember what channel it was on is because "X-Men" has an X in it just like "FX." It was one of those "DVD on TV" things where the really pretty chick and the average-looking guy make corny jokes to cheer you up as you viciously shout at the TV for interrupting your movie with commercial breaks at every other second and this run-on sentance is really great. The second one ended at, like, 11:30 p.m. I think I only stayed up that late so I could see Nightcrawler in the second movie. I was tired for church this morning but hey, it was worth it. Who doesn't love to hear a German accent? Come on. With the v's instead of the w's? Serious stuff, people. Serious stuff.

Slightly pointless post (as usual). Excuse the lack of a sketch or two. Have a good Memorial Day tomorrow! Go have a cookout or something. Eat some steak. Grill some shrimp on the barbie.

...Wait. It's Labor Day tomorrow. Just kidding.

See, I could go back and fix my mistake, but I like to be very conversational as I blog. And in coversation, you can't just go back in time and fix your little booboos as you speak. Nope. Can't reverse those "the arms on my hair are standing up" kinds of things. Sorry people.

But seriously, go grill some shrimp. And bring me some . I went and made myself hungry talking about food. All we got is Ramen Noodles.

Don't you just love my grammar? "All we got." You can just tell my family comes from Kentucky, can'tcha?

I was planning to end this post a long time ago. Bye-ee.

No comments: